Digital assets are sold by KKVIZ, a sole proprietorship formed under the laws of the state of UK (“Supplier”).
This is a legally binding agreement between the licensee (“Buyer”) and the Supplier. The “Buyer” refers to the purchasing entity, whether that is a natural person being at least 18 years of age, or a corporate entity. By purchasing, the Buyer approve and understand the terms of this license agreement. The Buyer purchases the right to use the digital assets, however the copyrights/immaterial properties will always remain in the ownership of the Supplier.
The Buyer may:
- Use the digital asset with no further payments required.
- Use the digital asset for an unlimited amount of times for personal and commercial projects.
- Modify the digital assets to fit its needs.
The Buyer may NOT:
- Redistribute, sell or transfer the digital asset or its license to any third party, in it’s original or modified form.
- Use the digital assets in any form of package where it could be extracted by a third party.
- Falsely represent or imply to be the original creator of the assets.
What about return policy?
- Due to our products are digital assets. Normally, KKVIZ products are not refundable.
- You do not download any products within 7 days after purchase, we will provide a refund service.
We have made every effort to display the products as accurately as possible. However, scene lighting and render settings may greatly affect the model and materials look. KKVIZ cannot be held responsible for any settings you use and cannot guarantee that your render images of any product will be the same as the product images in the catalogue.